- About Us
- Office of the President
- Office of the Provost
- Office of the Vice President, Administration
- Office of the Assistant Provost
- Office of the Registrar
- Office of Budget and Finance
- Office of Business Development and Administration
- Human Resource Management Department
- Office of Public Information
- Department of Information & Communications Technology
- Department of Public Safety
- Find us on Social Media
- UB News
The University of Belize is a national, autonomous and multi-location institution committed to excellence in higher education, research and service for national development.
As a catalyst of change it provides relevant, affordable and accessible educational and training programs that address national needs based on principles of academic freedom, equity, transparency, merit and accountability.
In the next five years the University of Belize is dedicated to fostering Belize's development by producing graduates who are socially and ecologically responsible, analytical, self-confident, disciplined, ethical, entrepreneurial, and skilled communicators and who are committed to using these skills and values for Belize's enrichment.
UB's main campus is located in the capital city, Belmopan. It also has campus sites as follows: Belize City at West Landivar and Freetown Rd.; Central Farm in the Cayo District; Punta Gorda in the the Toledo District; and two marine sites at Hunting Caye and Calabash Caye.
Move your mouse over one of the dots on the map to view more details about each campus.