- About Us
- Office of the President
- Office of the Registrar
- UB Act
- UB News
- Campus Locations
Human Resource Management Department
Mission Statement: To provide efficient and effective human resource services by developing, implementing and maintaining active and responsive policies, strategies and practices in order to recruit, appoint, develop and retain quality staff within a stable and productive working environment. The HR Department is located on the second floor of the Administration Building, Belmopan Campus.
Other responsibilities include dealing with programs for employee training, safety, health and morale for all personnel at the University of Belize.
Contacts: 822-3680 ext.202
UB’s Human Resources Director is Ms. Hertha Gentle. She holds a Master’s degree in Labor Economics and Human Resource Management. Before joining UB, Ms. Gentle worked with the Ministry of Labor. Additionally, she has taught on a part time basis at the tertiary level in the areas of Labor Law and Human Resources.
The HR Officer is Mr. Steven Burn and the HR Assistant is Ms. Tiffany Geban.
Hertha Gentle, HR Director
Here are several of the Personnel Forms available for you to download and print.
- Faculty Performance Evaluation: Annual Review
- Academic Leader Evaluation: Annual Review
- Application for Leave of Absence
- Claim for Overtime-Revised
- Incremental Approval
- Faculty and Professional Staff Evaluation
- Information Deduction Master Sheet
- Faculty/Lecturer Evaluation Form
- Faculty Performance Evaluation: Performance Objectives
- Academic Leader Evaluation: Annual Performance Objectives
- Personal Information
- Duty leave form
- Staff Evaluation
- Subsistence & Mileage Claim
- UB Employee Tuition Waiver Form
- UB Employee-Dependent Tuition Waiver Form