- Undergraduate Programs
- International Students
- Financial Information
- Online Payments
- Online Application
- Early Childhood and Secondary Education Program
How To Apply
Application For Admission Procedures
- Complete the Application for Admission Form. Applications for January enrollment must be submitted before the last Friday in September for January intake and before the last Friday in January for August enrollment. Application can be downloaded below:
- Use this checklist to prepare the following items to be submitted with the Application for Admissions:
- Application Fee. Application fee of $30.00BZ/$15.00US. Payments can be made in person at any UB Accounts Office. All checks must be payable to the University of Belize. International students should make payment via an international money order and local students can make payment via a local postal money order (Post Office).
- Recommendations. Include recommendations on the forms provided from two (2) individuals with firsthand knowledge of your Academic abilities (download PDF forms).
- Academic Records. Include one (1) Official Transcript (in a sealed envelope) from your Secondary (High) School. Applicants seeking to transfer from a Junior College or another tertiary level institution into a UB Baccalaureate Program should submit one (1) transcript from that institution. Applicants must have cumulative, English & Math GPAs at or above 2.0. Applicants may be required to have a GPA of 2.0 or above in academic program related courses as well. (Scan and upload for online application)
- Photograph. Include one (1) recent color passport-size picture with first and last name printed on the back for easy identification.
- Standardized Test Scores. The University of Belize will accept ATLIB, CXC, SAT, or ACT test scores at levels deemed acceptable by the University. For applicants seeking to transfer into the Baccalaureate Program from another tertiary level institution the University of Belize will accept GCE A Level or 2-unit Cape test scores.
- Other Qualifications. Include other official certificates indicating additional academic courses or training received.
- Important Note: All documents needs to be uploaded on the website for online application. Documents should be in the PDF format. Applications will not be complete until payment and original documents are received at the address listed below.
- International Students: Kindly check website at www.ub.edu.bz for the international student policy.
The Office of Admissions
UNIVERSITY OF BELIZE
P.O. Box 340, Belmopan, Cayo District
Belize, Central America
Tel: 501-822-3680 Fax: 501-822-3930 Email: email@example.com