- Undergraduate Programs
- International Students
- Financial Information
- Online Payments
- Online Application
- Early Childhood and Secondary Education Program
- BSc. in Public Sector Management
Pay online with Scotiabank
Now you can pay your UB payments online as long as you are (1) an existing Scotiabank customer, and (2) a registered UB student. All you need to do is go to www.belize.scotiabank.com and follow the instructions.
Steps To Paying Online Via Scotia Credit Card/Debit Card
(UB students who have an account with Scotiabank must first request set-up for online banking by calling the toll-free number 227-2200)
- Go to the web site- www.belize.scotiabank.com
- Click on Personal banking.
- Enter required info, i.e., SoctiaCard # and password (these are given to you are setup for online services through the toll-free number above).
- Click on Payments
- Click on View payees.
- Click on Search for Standard Payees
- Click on University of Belize
- Enter student I.D. # in the billing window.
- Click on Preview Payee
- Click on Submit Payee
- Enter the amount you are paying
- Click Preview and print a copy for your records
- Once you have verified that the information is correct, click Submit Payment
Steps to Paying at any Scotiabank Branch if you are not a Scotiabank customer:
- After meeting with your advisor, you may visit any Scotiabank branch to make your payments once there are not fees or tuition outstanding to the university from prior semesters.
- You will be provided with a receipt and your account will be updated by the following business day.
Download Scotiabank BeLoan Student Loan Program Brochure