- Undergraduate Programs
- International Students
- Financial Information
- Online Payments
- Online Application
- Improving the Quality and Relevance of Early Childhood and Secondary Education in Northern Belize
- BSc. in Public Sector Management
Pay online with Scotiabank
Now you can pay your UB payments online as long as you are (1) an existing Scotiabank customer, and (2) a registered UB student. All you need to do is go to www.belize.scotiabank.com and follow the instructions.
Steps To Paying Online Via Scotia Credit Card/Debit Card
(UB students who have an account with Scotiabank must first request set-up for online banking by calling the toll-free number 227-2200)
- Go to the web site- www.belize.scotiabank.com
- Click on Personal banking.
- Enter required info, i.e., SoctiaCard # and password (these are given to you are setup for online services through the toll-free number above).
- Click on Payments
- Click on View payees.
- Click on Search for Standard Payees
- Click on University of Belize
- Enter student I.D. # in the billing window.
- Click on Preview Payee
- Click on Submit Payee
- Enter the amount you are paying
- Click Preview and print a copy for your records
- Once you have verified that the information is correct, click Submit Payment
Steps to Paying at any Scotiabank Branch if you are not a Scotiabank customer:
- After meeting with your advisor, you may visit any Scotiabank branch to make your payments once there are not fees or tuition outstanding to the university from prior semesters.
- You will be provided with a receipt and your account will be updated by the following business day.
Download Scotiabank BeLoan Student Loan Program Brochure
The Dean of the Faculty of Science and Technology Ms. Julianne Pasos joins Dr. Abel Carrias in congratulating Raphael Martinez and Mark McNab, students from UB's Bachelors in Biology and Bachelors in NRM programs respectively, for participating in research work under the supervision of US sci ...read more