- Office of the Provost
- Office of the Registrar
- Faculty of Education and Arts
- Faculty of Management and Social Science
- Faculty of Nursing, Allied Health and Social Work
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- Adult and Continuing Education Center
- Environmental Research Institute
- Regional Language Center (RLC)
- Multi-Cultural Studies Center
- History and Anthropology Center
- Quality Assurance
- UB Catalog
To promote scientific thinking and academic freedom through effective teaching, research and service to meet the challenges of the technologically changing world.
The Science Department promotes self-expression, intelligent choices, analytical thinking, leadership qualities, social responsibility, justice and the search for truth, which will enable the individual to perform effectively as a member of the UB community and the society at large.
The IT Department seeks to deliver quality courses using adequate technology, delivered by experienced and qualified faculty. The programs offered by the IT Department will provide knowledge, skills and discipline that will enable graduates to make a positive
impact on the working environment and be able to function as entrepreneurs in the community. Graduates will be able to matriculate readily to other levels of certification both nationally and internationally.