- Who We Are
- Wellness Center
- For Students
- Recreation and Sports
- Get Involved!
- Alumni Association
- Student Email
Goverment of Belize Scholarship recipients are required to complete 120 hours of community service prior to graduation.
Each scholarship recipient is expected to:
- Identify an organization to which service will be rendered.
- Apply to the organization selected for acceptance as a volunteer service provider.
- Submit to the Office of Student Affairs a written response from the organization which includes duties that the student will undertake.
- Create a sign-in sheet so the community service supervisor can record hours served.
- Submit a lettter of completion and service evaluation from the organization to the Office of Student Affairs.
- Submit a signed copy of the sign-in sheet to the Office of Student Affairs.