- Who We Are
- Wellness Center
- For Students
- Recreation and Sports
- Get Involved!
- Alumni Association
- Student Email
- Class of February 2017
Goverment of Belize Scholarship recipients are required to complete 120 hours of community service prior to graduation.
Each scholarship recipient is expected to:
- Identify an organization to which service will be rendered.
- Apply to the organization selected for acceptance as a volunteer service provider.
- Submit to the Office of Student Affairs a written response from the organization which includes duties that the student will undertake.
- Create a sign-in sheet so the community service supervisor can record hours served.
- Submit a lettter of completion and service evaluation from the organization to the Office of Student Affairs.
- Submit a signed copy of the sign-in sheet to the Office of Student Affairs.
The Dean of the Faculty of Science and Technology Ms. Julianne Pasos joins Dr. Abel Carrias in congratulating Raphael Martinez and Mark McNab, students from UB's Bachelors in Biology and Bachelors in NRM programs respectively, for participating in research work under the supervision of US sci ...read more