- Who We Are
- Wellness Center
- For Students
- Recreation and Sports
- Get Involved!
- Alumni Association
- Student Email
- Class of February 2017
Students can access basic first aid on-campus through the Wellness Center on the central campus or through the Coordinators of Student Affairs on the other campuses.
- For Safety purposes, Students are advised NOT to walk by themselves after 8:00 p.m.
- Travel in groups (use the buddy system) when possible.
- If you are out after, use well lit routes.
- Remain alert! at all times. Do not wear headphones.
- If you suspect you are being followed, stay away from dimly lit areas and head for a store or building that you know
The Dean of the Faculty of Science and Technology Ms. Julianne Pasos joins Dr. Abel Carrias in congratulating Raphael Martinez and Mark McNab, students from UB's Bachelors in Biology and Bachelors in NRM programs respectively, for participating in research work under the supervision of US sci ...read more