- Who We Are
- Wellness Center
- For Students
- Recreation and Sports
- Get Involved!
- Alumni Association
- Student Insurance BJAPP
- Student Email
- There is an elected Student Government Association on each campus.
- The Student Governments consist of elected members from among the matriculated and registered student bodies of each respective campus.
- Any matriculated undergraduate student with a current cumulative grade point average on an official UB transcript of 2.5 or above is eligible for membership to the SG of his/her respective campus.
- Elections are held late April or early May of each year.
- Nomination forms are available from the Office of Student Affairs on the Belmopan Campus, from the Belize City or Toledo Student Affairs Coordinator Office or click here
- Completed forms should be submitted to the respective Student Affairs Office on each campus two weeks before the election date. Any registered student in good academic standing can vote at his/her respective campus.
- Students are allowed to run campigns up to the date of elections based on UB guidelines.
- Administrative Officer
- Financial Controller - Preferably someone with a business major
- Secretary of Sports
- Secretary of Programming
- Secretary of Legislation
- One senator per academic faculty and one for the RLC in the case of the Belmopan Campus
- Advisor - who is usually a Student Affairs Officer