- Who We Are
- Wellness Center
- For Students
- Recreation and Sports
- Get Involved!
- Alumni Association
- Student Email
There are a number of registered organizations at the University of Belize. These organizations allow students to develop leadership and organizational skills. Students are encouraged to become involved by joining one of the existing organizations or starting one!
Starting an Organization
- There are a number of benefits in being a registered student organization. Student organizations can use on campus facilities, raise funds, and access Student Government Funds.
- A group of five(5) or more enrolled students in good academic standing may form a registered student organization by obtaining the application form from the Office of Student Affairs.
- You will need to submit the completed application form and organization's constitution to the Office of Student Affairs.
- Each organization must have a faculty advisor and must be inkeeping with UB's mission and goals. An advisor can help by serving as signatory and assist in designing, implementing and evaluating the organization's goals.
Constitutions and By-Laws
Constitutions and By-laws articulate the purpose of and delineate the procedures to be followed by the organizations. The constitution should be refered to whenever questions arise and reviewed annually. All members should be given a copy of this very important document so they are aware of the organization's goals, procedures and purpose.
Currently active Registered organizations
- Alex Anderson (Belmopan)
- Moses Sulph (Belize City)
- Tracy Busano(Toledo Campus)
- More information ...
Sub Aqua Club
- Luis Chulin
- Ms Tracy Sangster
822-1000 ext 250
- Ike Chen
- Dr. J. Perriott
- Dr. J. Perriott
University of Belize Student Nursing Association (UBNSA)
- Maria Jeffery
Intervarsity Christian Fellowship Club
- Pastor Lance Lewis
Christians on Campus
- Leo Koop(President)
Social Work Student Association
International Student Association
- Elishah St. Luce(President)
- Diana Ruiz
Social Work Student Association (WSA)
- Tel No.:669-6370, 669-6206
- Contact Persons: Pastor Angelo Dominguez, Antonetta Castillo, Neri Rivera
- Facebook: ChristianClub AdventFellowship