- About Our Libraries
- Libraries and Opening Hours
- Services & Collections
- Library Access & Policies
- Electronic Resources
The University of Belize Library provides educational resources and services to support teaching and learning. The Library creates and maintains a productive and supportive environment conducive to research, and study for members of the academic community.
It is the responsibility of Library users to contribute to this atmosphere and to respect the needs of other users. Unacceptable behavior includes but is not limited to the following:
- Disrupting in any manner the provision of an environment that is conducive to study; students are asked to ensure that a quiet zone is observed inside and immediately outside the library for the consideration of those studying.
- Vandalism, theft, or defacement of library materials or other property;
- Deliberate misuse of materials or equipment that interferes with or prevents timely access to resources or equipment by other users or staff;
- Refusal to comply with instructions of UB Library staff and campus officials.