The Regional Language Center is located in Belmopan, the capital city of Belize. This location provides students with a peaceful learning environment, conducive to successful teaching and learning. The students will also have the opportunity to see some of the country’s true natural wonders.
The Regional Language Center (RLC) promotes closer integration, collaboration, and cooperation with the global community by helping facilitate the removal of language barriers, thereby enhancing national and international development.
The Regional Language Center (RLC) hosts a diverse student population from several countries such as Angola, Belize, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, Iran, Lebanon, Mexico, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Russia, Sudan, Taiwan, Tunisia, and Venezuela among others. This cultural diversity enhances the opportunities for linguistic and cultural exchange.
RLC CESL scholarship
Living in Belize
- Embassy of Cuba in Belize
- Embassy of El Salvador in Belize
- Embassy of Honduras in Belize
- Embassy of Mexico in Belize
- Embassy of Panama in Belize
- Embassy of the Republic of China (Taiwan) in Belize
Governments through MOEYSC:
- Government of Colombia
- El Colegio de la Frontera Sur (ECOSUR) in Mexico
- University Juarez Autonomous of Tabasco in Mexico
- University of Quintana Roo (UQROO) in Mexico